Board Election 2019
What you know about OSPE's 2019 Election
The engineers who are elected to OSPE’s Board of Directors are committed to ensuring that your profession is headed in the right direction — a direction where your work is valued, and your voice heard.
The Society encourages all professional and associate members to consider running or nominating a qualified candidate to sit on our Board. OSPE will be holding its annual Board of Directors election in the spring of 2019.
Nominations will open for members at large on Wednesday, January 2, 2019 and all nominations must be received by Wednesday, January 30, 2019.
All detailed information is posted below. Further information and registration for OSPE’s Annual General Meeting and General Assembly will be posted in February 2019.
Please forward all nominations as well as any questions regarding the OSPE Board nomination or election process to Valeria Mueller, Director, Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Election and AGM Documents
- 2019 Nomination Form Instructions for Candidate Material
- Duties and Responsibilities of a Director
- Frequently Asked Questions
- January 2: Nominations open
- January 30: Nominations close
- March 18: Ballots and candidate information sent to members – voting opens
- April 15: Voting closes
- May 8: Election results announced at the 2019 OSPE Annual General Meeting
For more information please contact Valeria Mueller at email@example.com or 1-866-763-1654, ext. 235