Board Election 2019
We’re happy to welcome our new 2019 Board members!
Voting is now closed. To view the results, click here.
What you need to know about OSPE's 2019 Election
The engineers who are elected to OSPE’s Board of Directors are committed to ensuring that your profession is headed in the right direction — a direction where your work is valued, and your voice heard.
The Society encourages all professional and associate members to consider running or nominating a qualified candidate to sit on our Board. OSPE will be holding its annual Board of Directors election in the spring of 2019.
Nominations will open for members at large on Wednesday, January 2,
All detailed information is posted below. Further information and registration for OSPE’s Annual General Meeting and General Assembly will be posted in February 2019.
Please forward all nominations as well as any questions regarding the OSPE Board nomination or election process to Valeria Mueller, Director, Operations at email@example.com.
Election and AGM Documents
- 2019 Nomination Form Instructions for Candidate Material
- Duties and Responsibilities of a Director
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 2019 Election Candidate Profiles
- Draft Minutes: Annual General Meeting May 8, 2018
- Proxy vote: Annual General Meeting May 8, 2019
- Poll Result
- Melissa M. Chee
- Ronald Walter Clifton, P.Eng.
- Mehemed Delibasic, M.Sc., P.Eng.
- Anna Gkalimani, P.Eng.
- Thamir (Tom) Murad, Ph.D., P.Eng.
- Tyler Schierholtz, P.Eng.
- Jeremy Chan-Hao Wang, B.A.Sc., EIT
- January 2: Nominations open
- January 30: Nominations close
- March 18: Ballots and candidate information sent to members – voting opens
- April 15: Voting closes
- May 8: Election results announced at the 2019 OSPE Annual General