OSPE Student Ambassador Program
The OSPE Student Ambassador Program is a volunteer initiative for engineering students enrolled in any accredited post-secondary engineering program in Ontario. Student Ambassadors represent OSPE both on and off campus, sharing information and updates about OSPE’s activities and how other engineering students and faculty can get involved.Become a Student Ambassador
Benefits of Becoming an OSPE Student Ambassador
- Get involved in the OSPE Exchange Hub on campus – (describe what this is)
- Grow your network by meeting members of Ontario’s engineering community at events and online
- Hone your public speaking skills by participating in panel discussions
- Get featured in OSPE’s The Voice magazine or on the Society Notes blog
- Access new learning opportunities that can help prepare you for a career in engineering through OSPE courses, workshops and events
- Bring perspectives and opinions from your student body to Ontario’s engineering advocacy association
Apply to become an OSPE Student Ambassador today
Phase 1: Formal Application
Submit an application form to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Applications will be reviewed, and successful applicants will be contacted to proceed to Phase 2.
Phase 2: Presentation Pitch
Upon successful completion of Phase 1, applicants will be required to deliver a presentation before a panel of judges. Final selection will take place shortly after, and successful candidates will become official OSPE Student Ambassadors.
To express your interest in becoming a Student Ambassador or if you have any questions, please email OSPE at email@example.com.