THE ONTARIO ELECTRICAL SAFTEY CODE
Increase knowledge of the Ontario Electrical Safety Code (OESC) requirements.
|| $ 495(+HST)*
* The New Member rate includes course registration and OSPE membership for one year.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
At the end of this program, participants will be able to …
- Better understand the Ontario Electrical Safety Code (OESC) requirements
- Review the structure of the OESC
- Review methods to locate information in the OESC
There are no prerequisites for this course.
1 – Introduction
Electrical Safety Code 25th Edition / 2012
Electrical Safety Code (OESC)
of the OESC
of the OESC
is a Contractor?
2 – General Rules
4 – Conductors
10 – Grounding and Bonding
14 – Protection and Control
26 – Installation of Electrical Equipment
28 – Motors and Generators
36 – High-Voltage Installations
OSPE reserves the right to cancel the course no later than seven (7) days prior to course start date due to low enrolment or other reasons. If the course is cancelled by OSPE, a full (100%) refund will be provided to the registrant
Refunds as a Result of Withdrawal
For all courses, refunds as a result of withdrawal are processed only according to the following criteria:
- Written notification of withdrawal received at least 10 business days prior to the commencement of the course. Refund amount is 100% of the cost of the course less a $50 administration fee.
- Written notification of withdrawal received less than 10 business days prior to the commencement of the course. Refund amount is 30% of the cost of the course.
- No refunds will be processed less than 24 hours before a course has commenced.
Those who fail to show up for the course or program they registered for, or those who withdraw without providing written notification as described above, will be subject to the full fee of the course or program and will be invoiced for the full cost of the respective course or program.
OSPE Professional Development and Career Services Team
John Moudakis, Manager 416-223-9961 ext. 236 email@example.com
Farah Eftekhari, Coordinator 416-223-9961 ext. 228 firstname.lastname@example.org